Mi-Glow® 601 red particles premixed with powdered Wetting Agent 34
Mi-Glow® 634 red particles premixed with powdered Wetting Agent 34 for use in water media. It is designed to be used with visible light for detecting discontinuities found in structural fabrications and weldments. Higher particle concentration provides heavier indication buildup for easy detection. Mi-Glow® 634 can be further enhanced when used with a UV-A light or blue light.
Mi-Glow® 634 can be further enhanced when used with a UV-A light or blue light.
- Borate free – wetting agent with excellent wetting characteristics
- Low foaming – Well controlled water conditioning agents
- Can be – used with UV-A, white light, and blue light
- Circle Systems unique bonding method offers a very tightly bonded particle which
- Provides total particle encapsulation, eliminating free unbonded pigment, resulting in a low background, high performing magnetic particle inspection powder
Sensitivity – The superior Mi Glow 601 particles have larger surface areas which mean smaller sized particles with increased sensitivity and brightness
Item # / Package Size
#3661 – 2 pounds/jar
#3662 – 30 pounds/pail