Mi-Glow® 418 uses or latest generation Mi-Glow® 800 and Mi-Glow® 920 particles which have exceptional sensitivity, uniform size, and ideal magnetic characteristics for fluorescent magnetic particle inspection. The elite combination of Mi- Glow® 800 and Mi-Glow® 920 allows for a tremendous range of detection from small to large discontinuities typically found in the NDT of forgings, castings, welds, and high-volume NDT applications. Mi-Glow® 418 has excelled as an oil and gas tubular inspection product(OCTG). The high fluorescence, low foaming, minimal background, and consistent sized particles makes Mi-Glow® 418 ideal for inspecting pipes that may have become blemished from being in service. Mi-Glow® 418 can also be used in a mixed lighting environment where total darkness is not possible or a safety concern. Mi-Glow® 418 is a fluorescent yellow/green powder premixed with borate free Wetting Agent #34 for use in water media. Borate free Wetting Agent #34 helps to alleviate potential health and safety concerns associated with chemistries containing borates. Wetting Agent #34 contains excellent corrosion inhibitors and offers incomparable defoaming properties ensuring a reliable magnetic particle inspection.
- Borate free wetting agent with excellent wetting characteristics
- Low foaming – Well controlled water conditioning agents
- Economical – requires 53% less product to achieve desired concentration within a fluorescent MPI system (MG 418 requires 6 g/L compared to our direct competitor of 11.25 g/L)
- Circle Systems unique bonding method offers a very tightly bonded particle which
- Provides total particle encapsulation, eliminating free unbonded pigment, resulting in a low background, high performing magnetic particle inspection powder
Sensitivity – The superior Mi Glow 800 & Mi Glow 920 particles have larger surface areas which mean smaller sized particles with increased sensitivity and brightness