Scan confidently with comprehensive solutions
As the best-in-class provider of CR technologies for over 20 years, Waygate Technologies combines a proven history with innovative technology. We design our computed radiography systems and tools upon customer demand, to offer the best results possible empowering you with everything you need to operate more efficiently.
Combined with Waygate Technologies’ propriety imaging plates (IP), finetuned for these scanners, the CRxFlex system is able to provide the NDT Industry highest ISO speeds, resulting in shortest exposure times. The upgraded core technology of the CRxFlex™ offers a variety of scan resolutions from 25 micron to 200 micron, covering all NDT application segments. At the same time, the SNR levels have highly increased.
This results in extreme high throughput for oil and gas applications like CUI, ISI and erosion/corrosion inspections, while also providing the highest image quality in order to cover the most stringent weld standards.
Like all available Waygate Technologies CR scanners, the CRxFlex™ solution is DICONDE-compliant for image acquisition, analysis, communication and data management.
- Fast: High dynamic range, strong SNR, and faster set up, scanning and processing times result in streamlined workflows and more efficient inspections
- Reliable: With a limited tabletop footprint, this robust scanner thrives in even the toughest NDT environments.
- Accurate: With specially designed optics, lasers, and best-in-class components, our scanners provide image quality with excellent IQI sensitivity.
- Faster asset inspection: new core technology provides faster set-up, scanning and processing times for more efficient inspections and quality control
- Flash! Image quality: Advanced Flash! image optimization technology ensures the highest consistent quality independent of the operator
- Greater productivity: Image enhancement and data sharing mean streamlined workflows and faster defect identification
- Peace of mind: Built for the long haul, our durable, modular design allows for faster, easier service with minimal damage or wear
- Higher throughput: Multiple imaging plates can be scanned simultaneously with the ability to handle any shape or size
- Oil and Gas: Erosion, Corrosion, Weld inspections
- Aerospace: Turbine blades, Structural castings, On-wing, Critical weld inspection
- Power generation: Investment castings, Asset integrity