Packed with innovative features to increase throughput, extend plate life and provide excellent image quality, the CRxVision is designed specifically for the inspection of welds. Because of its versatility, it can also be used for many other applications across the NDT industry.
A new innovative imaging plate design now provides the CRxVision imaging plates with more flexibility. This new design allows each imaging plate the ability to return to a flat state after being constantly bent around pipes for the inspection of welds. This feature also helps improve productivity by allowing the imaging plates to be easily extracted and reinserted into cassettes.
- Compliant to ISO 17636-2 Class A and B, ASME, ASTM and EN weld inspection standards
- The CRxVision has an extremely wide latitude eliminating the need for multiple gain settings
- Exposure times for welds are equal or better than existing film exposure times
- The scanner allows multiple imaging plates to be scanned simultaneously
- Imaging plates can be exposed in any type of cassette, then simply removed and inserted directly into the scanner
- A new innovative imaging plate design now provides the CRxVision imaging plates with more flexibility
- Flexible accepting a wide range of sizes, shapes and classes of imaging plates
- Intuitive no gain setting or photomultiplier adjustments required when exposing various thicknesses
- Fast multiple plate scanning option: side-by-side and back-to-back with a flat transport path
- High Resolution new laser optics for profound reading and higher data extraction
- Extended Plate Life no mechanical handling of the imaging plate during scanning and erasing
- ASTM DICONDE Compliant fully compatible with Waygate Technologies existing Rhythm Software Platform
- Ambient Operation cover protects the imaging plate from light exposure
- Direct Laser Contact the laser beam is in direct contact with the imaging plate (no glass to obscure data collection)
Even though the CRxVision was designed for the inspection of welds, it also has the ability to cover a wide range of industrial radiography applications, from Oil & Gas to Aerospace, and from Power Generation to General NDT.
- Weld inspection
- Erosion/Corrosion inspection (CUI, FAC, etc.)
- Castings (In-process and final)
- Valve positioning
- Concrete and Structure inspection
- Government (Arsenals, National Laboratories, Proving Grounds)
- Military (in-service aircraft, ships, etc.)