Mi-Glow® 783 is Mi-Glow® 800 fluorescent
Mi-Glow® 783 uses or latest generation Mi Glow® 800 particles which have exceptional sensitivity, uniform size, and ideal magnetic characteristics for fluorescent magnetic particle inspection. Mi- Glow® 783 is a fluorescent yellow/green powder premixed with borate free Wetting Agent #483 for use in water media. Borate free Wetting Agent #483 helps to alleviate potential health and safety concerns associated with chemistries containing borates. Wetting Agent #483 contains superior corrosion inhibitors and offers incomparable defoaming properties ensuring a reliable magnetic particle inspection. Mi-Glow® 783 is designed to be used with UV-A light to detect discontinuities typically found in the NDT of forgings, castings, welds, and components with finished surfaces.
This material is used in the automotive and aerospace industries on finished component parts, where extra corrosion protection is required.
- Borate free liquid wetting agent with excellent wetting characteristics for superior surface coverage
- Low foaming – Well controlled water conditioning agents
- Excellent surface – coverage for reliable magnetic particle inspection
- Liquid conentrate – MPI product eliminating dust during bath preparation
- High rate – of dilution 1 parts Mi Glow 783, 75 parts water
Item # / Package Size
#3585-3-1 quart bottles/case + 1 quart Antifoam #3/case