Depending on the place, situation and application, processing of the industrial X-rays films are carried out manually or automatically. Complete solutions are available to choose the best way of processing your films in combination with STRUCTURIX chemicals and equipment, all perfectly suited to one another. Waygate Technologies, formerly known as GE Inspection Technologies, provides a complete range of STRUCTURIX processors, from a versatile tabletop model to a highly sophisticated one and from low to high capacity – all designed to ensure high-quality results.
Structurix Film Feeder
- Compact and time saving, the STRUCTURIX FEEDER converts the processors S ECO and U into a unique and practical daylight system. With the STRUCTURIX FEEDER, you can save time and expense in the darkroom. At the press of a button, you can feed up to 240 films an hour automatically!
- The STRUCTURIX FEEDER acts as a perfect miniature darkroom, so that all further activities can take place in daylight, while automatically feeding film into the processor.
Structurix Film Feeder Magazine
- The FLIP-TOP magazine is best for highvolume processing of the same film size. Films from 6 x 18 cm up to 43 x 48 cm can be loaded without removing the FLIP-TOP magazine. This avoids repeated manipulation of the magazine, prevents wear and tear of the equipment and simplifies the operator’s job.
- The STRUCTURIX MIXER is a fully independent unit that relieves you of mixing chemicals. To use the STRUCTURIX MIXER, simply place the bottles on top of the mixer. The rest occurs automatically to save you time.
- The STRUCTURIX DRYER is an instrument that helps customers who process films manually.
- With the new STRUCTURIX DRYER, films dry more rapidly than in conventional drying cabinets. The drying process immediately starts with no warm-up time needed. The unit is compact and takes up little space in either the stationary darkroom or mobile lab. The lightweight of the STRUCTURIX DRYER makes it easy to move or transport.